Friday 23 October 2009

on the mend




I am feeling a bit more lively now. Have made a huge mess in the craft room and my friend gave me a bag of lavender to mess around with, perhaps this has had a soothing effect too . I have also been down to my newly opened village craft shop to show the lovely Frances how to hand felt.


Check out these blooms on the front of these mini books. Now i am not normally a bloom fan but these flowers are so lovely i am inspired to 'do vintage' so watch this space. These flowers are the real deal and have been dried out in a fancy machine after being lovingly sown and tended by my friend Sheila who now has lots of lovely blooms for us paper junkies to have. Also signed up to twitter today - just got to figure out how it works now !

No comments:

Post a Comment