Monday 19 October 2009

no mojo

help ! i am mojoless. i have been M.I.A from blogland for a bit now and for anyone who's even remotely interested here's why. I have had nothing on my craft table for 2 weeks. What's worse is that I have no real passion for cutting and sticking right now. nothing fabric, altered, felty or photographic has happened for me in ages. I am beginning to wonder why i my craft libido is going off. could it be i have overfaced myself volunteering for stuff at school and other places ? Maybe it could be that my little man is acting like a looney at school and that i am a little stressed ? It could be lots of stuff, however, the fact remains i am bored with not feeling creative. yesterday i made christmas cards, i made 50 cards in one hour. That should give some clue of how lacklustre i feel. Call a craft doctor, I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment