Tuesday 22 September 2009

sketch challenge

Heres my take on a sketch challenge from Nic who is part of the indigo mill design team. I have never done a layout from someone elses sketch before, it was a real challenge. I loved doing it but the layout i am not sure about. it's a bit like when your hand goes to sleep and even though you know it's still yours it feels like you are touching someone elses hand. sort of a emma/nic hybrid. will have another go next month to see if i can used to it as it's such a good way to have a change and get refreshed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very sure that I think your LO looks great Emma :) Love the colours you have chosen and the layered circles are a real funky touch.

    Thanks for taking part, glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colours Emma, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Emma, and what a great picture xx

    ReplyDelete