Wednesday 2 September 2009

i feel like i am stalking myself on my blog. is that possible? can you post too much ? anyhoo look at me all interthwebby, there is no one more pleased with me than i am, it's about time i stretched my brain to do something other than have photographic knowledge of the whereabouts of EVERYTHING my family have ever touched, played with or needed.
So another layout this time of my little girls new trainers which are a bit 'bling' to say the least. How kind of Ruby rock-it and lelli kelly to come up with co-ordinated shoe/scrapbook ranges. Get the papers whilst you can at Indigo mill also the ATC die cuts which have handily turned into a stencil too. Easy and quick to put together - hurrah! when time is as short as my free moments kits are great.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! What a great thing to document, and a brilliant photo of the shoes too, totally perfect for the Ruby Rock It range!

    ReplyDelete